FacebookTwitter FacebookTwitter
Max Price

Building insurance

The buildings and contents insurance quotes over the internet can be useful but you still require a building insurance broker to give appropriate advice before jumping in and buying a policy. The buildings and contents insurance policy may be the cheapest deal or the contents only insurance may appear good value, but it may not necessarily be the insurance product suitable for you.

Building & contents Insurance

Our experienced team obtain competitive quotations from a wide range of Insurers.

Buy to let insurance for Residential Property

We also offer LANDLORD insurance from leading insurers enabling you to receive the competitive quotation. We can provide quotes for professional lets, subsidised lets, students and asylum seekers. Policies include property owner’s liability with options for legal expenses and boiler breakdown cover.

Commercial Property Insurance

We offer cover for all commercial property types including shops, offices, warehouses, industrial units etc. We have access to many insurance companies.

Unoccupied and empty home

We have several insurance schemes for unoccupied and empty home. For more information, please give us a call.


A full range of travel insurance is available. We can provide cheap quotes for single trip and long stay travel insurance, annual travel insurance.

To find out more speak to an advisor

Woodend Mortgages is an appointed representative of H L Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Woodend Estate Agents Ltd

Legal & Privacy | Sitemap | Links | Web Design and Software by Acquaint CRM
© 2021 Woodend Estate Agents Ltd - Estate Agents in Hillingdon